DfE – Statistics on the performance of state-funded schools in multi-academy trusts in England.
Links to sites supporting the use of data for school self evaluation and target setting, as well as sites providing national data for England, Scotland and Wales and international comparative information.
- Secondary accountability measures (including Progress 8 and Attainment 8)
- School performance measures: about the data (updated 25 January 2018)
- School inspection update: academic year 2017 to 2018 (including updates from September and November 2017)
- Statistics: early years foundation stage profile
- Secondary school performance tables in England: 2016 to 2017
- Using Ofsted’s inspection dashboard: early years foundation stage profile to key stage 4 (updated 24 November 2017)
- National School Categorisation System – Wales
DfE – How we receive, report and calculate the data in the school performance tables.
DfE – Ready reckoners to calculate progress scores for pupils and schools and key stage 2 transition matrices by key stage 1 prior attainment.
DfE – A tool showing the progression of pupils with similar attainment levels at key stage 4, to the grade of level 3 qualification they achieve.
DfE – Ready reckoners to calculate progress scores for pupils and schools, and transition matrices of GCSE subject grades by prior attainment.
DfE – Revised information on A level and other results for 16- to 18-year-olds, including data by student characteristics.
DfE – Revised statistics on the achievements of young people at the end of key stage 4 in England, including attainment by pupil characteristics.
DfE – Statistics on the attainment of 16- to 19-year-olds in England, including exam results and performance tables.
DfE – Information for schools about secondary school accountability measures, including Progress 8 and Attainment 8.
DfE – Statistics on key stage 4 results, including GCSEs.
DfE – Guide for schools, colleges and local authorities on new measures in the 2017 performance tables.
DfE – How to use school performance tables to see how a school is performing at key stage 4 compared to a school with a similar intake of pupils.
DfE – How to use school and college performance data to interpret pupil attainment and progress, and compare schools and colleges in England.
DfE – A list of qualifications included in the English and maths progress measures for 16 to 18 performance tables.
DfE – Approved 16 to 18 qualifications and discount codes for reporting in the school and college performance tables.