The Sutton Trust – As the academies programme has developed, policymakers have increasingly seen academy chains, and especially multi-academy trusts (MATs) as the best way of working to improve the performance […]
Links to sites supporting the use of data for school self evaluation and target setting, as well as sites providing national data for England, Scotland and Wales and international comparative information.
- School inspection update: academic year 2018 to 2019
- Primary school performance tables: 2018
- Secondary school performance tables in England: 2018 (provisional)
- Statistics: GCSEs (key stage 4)
- Statistics: 16 to 19 attainment
- Statistics: key stage 1
- Secondary accountability measures (including Progress 8 and Attainment 8) – updated 16 October 2018
- School performance measures: about the data (updated 21 January 2019)
- Statistics: key stage 2 (updated 11 January 2019)
- Statistics: early years foundation stage profile (updated 18 October 2018)
- Using Ofsted’s inspection dashboard: early years foundation stage profile to key stage 4 (updated 19 December 2018)
Ofsted – Updates for inspectors and stakeholders with the latest information and guidance about Ofsted’s inspection work in schools.
DfE – These statistics cover the attainment of pupils in the 2018 phonics screening check and key stage 1 national curriculum teacher assessments (TA).
DfE – Achievements of pupils in each state-funded primary school in England. See also Key stage 2 and multi-academy trust performance, 2018 (revised). TES – More than 350 primaries below Sats floor target. […]
DfE – Revised information on the 2018 key stage 2 assessments and statistics on the performance of state-funded schools in multi-academy trusts. See also Primary school performance tables: 2018. .
DfE – Data on schools, further education and higher education, attainment, education expenditure and qualifications gained for the UK.
Ofsted – Ofsted’s Annual Report presents our findings for the areas we inspect in early years childcare, schools, further education and skills and social care.
Institute of Fiscal Studies – … those who attend grammar schools do, on average, somewhat better than similar children in the comprehensive system. On the other hand, those in selective areas […]
DfE – Early years foundation stage profile (EYFSP) results for the 2017 to 2018 academic year, at national and local authority level.
DfE – The achievements of pupils at key stage 4, and how they compare with other schools in their local authority area and in England.
DfE – Provisional statistics on the achievements of young people at the end of key stage 4 in England, in the 2017 to 2018 academic year.
DfE – Provisional information on A level and other results for 16- to 18-year-olds at the end of their final year.
DfE – Statistics on key stage 4 results, including GCSEs.
DfE – Statistics on the attainment of 16- to 19-year-olds in England, including exam results and performance tables.
DfE – Research into the academic progress of young people in year 11.