The Sutton Trust – As the academies programme has developed, policymakers have increasingly seen academy chains, and especially multi-academy trusts (MATs) as the best way of working to improve the performance […]
National data for examinations and statutory assessments.
- Primary school performance tables: 2018
- Secondary school performance tables in England: 2018 (provisional)
- Statistics: GCSEs (key stage 4)
- Statistics: 16 to 19 attainment
- Statistics: key stage 1
- Secondary accountability measures (including Progress 8 and Attainment 8) – updated 16 October 2018
- Primary school performance tables: 2017
- School performance measures: about the data (updated 21 January 2019)
- Statistics: key stage 2 (updated 11 January 2019)
- Statistics: early years foundation stage profile (updated 18 October 2018)
- Ethnicity facts and figures – Education, skills and training (updated October 2018)
- National School Categorisation System – Wales
- England – Department for Education Statistics
- Scotland – Education Statistics
- Wales – Examinations and Assessment Data
DfE – These statistics cover the attainment of pupils in the 2018 phonics screening check and key stage 1 national curriculum teacher assessments (TA).
DfE – Achievements of pupils in each state-funded primary school in England. See also Key stage 2 and multi-academy trust performance, 2018 (revised). TES – More than 350 primaries below Sats floor target. […]
DfE – Revised information on the 2018 key stage 2 assessments and statistics on the performance of state-funded schools in multi-academy trusts. See also Primary school performance tables: 2018. .
DfE – Data on schools, further education and higher education, attainment, education expenditure and qualifications gained for the UK.
Ofsted – Ofsted’s Annual Report presents our findings for the areas we inspect in early years childcare, schools, further education and skills and social care.
DfE – Early years foundation stage profile (EYFSP) results for the 2017 to 2018 academic year, at national and local authority level.
DfE – The achievements of pupils at key stage 4, and how they compare with other schools in their local authority area and in England.
DfE – Provisional statistics on the achievements of young people at the end of key stage 4 in England, in the 2017 to 2018 academic year.
DfE – Provisional information on A level and other results for 16- to 18-year-olds at the end of their final year.
DfE – Statistics on key stage 4 results, including GCSEs.
DfE – Statistics on the attainment of 16- to 19-year-olds in England, including exam results and performance tables.
DfE – Research into the academic progress of young people in year 11.
DfE – Provisional information on the 2018 phonics screening check and assessments at key stage 1, including breakdowns by pupil characteristics.
DfE – Statistics on national curriculum assessments at key stage 1 and phonics screening check results.