DfE – Statistics on the performance of state-funded schools in multi-academy trusts in England.
National data for examinations and statutory assessments.
- Secondary accountability measures (including Progress 8 and Attainment 8)
- Primary school performance tables: 2017
- School performance measures: about the data (updated 25 January 2018)
- Statistics: key stage 2
- Statistics: early years foundation stage profile
- Secondary school performance tables in England: 2016 to 2017
- Ethnicity facts and figures – Education, skills and training
- National School Categorisation System – Wales
- England – Department for Education Statistics
- Scotland – Education Statistics
- Wales – Examinations and Assessment Data
- Northern Ireland – School performance statistics
DfE – How we receive, report and calculate the data in the school performance tables.
DfE – Revised information on A level and other results for 16- to 18-year-olds, including data by student characteristics.
DfE – Revised statistics on the achievements of young people at the end of key stage 4 in England, including attainment by pupil characteristics.
DfE – Statistics on the attainment of 16- to 19-year-olds in England, including exam results and performance tables.
DfE – Information for schools about secondary school accountability measures, including Progress 8 and Attainment 8.
DfE – Statistics on key stage 4 results, including GCSEs.
DfE – Guide for schools, colleges and local authorities on new measures in the 2017 performance tables.
DfE – A list of qualifications included in the English and maths progress measures for 16 to 18 performance tables.
DfE – Approved 16 to 18 qualifications and discount codes for reporting in the school and college performance tables.
DfE – New results published today show standards are rising across England’s secondary schools.
DfE – Revised statistics on the achievements of young people at the end of key stage 4 in England, including attainment by pupil characteristics. BBC News – More than one in eight secondary […]
Ofsted – Ofsted’s Annual Report presents our findings for the areas we inspect in early years childcare, schools, further education and skills and social care.
DfE – Achievements of pupils in each state-funded primary school in England.
DfE – Guidance and information to help you analyse the data that we report in the school and college performance tables and in the analyse school performance service.