BBC News – A-level students have been awarded the highest proportion of As and A*s since 2012, amid changes toughening the exams in England. DfE – Next generation of young people gaining […]
National data for examinations and statutory assessments.
- Secondary accountability measures (including Progress 8 and Attainment 8)
- Primary school performance tables: 2017
- School performance measures: about the data (updated 25 January 2018)
- Statistics: key stage 2
- Statistics: early years foundation stage profile
- Secondary school performance tables in England: 2016 to 2017
- Ethnicity facts and figures – Education, skills and training
- National School Categorisation System – Wales
- England – Department for Education Statistics
- Scotland – Education Statistics
- Wales – Examinations and Assessment Data
- Northern Ireland – School performance statistics
BBC News – There has been a further improvement in Welsh students’ performance at the top grades at A level.
BBC News – More boys than girls have achieved the top A-Level grade in Northern Ireland for the first time.
DfE/STA – Provisional statistics for 2018 national curriculum assessments at key stage 2.
STA – Information leaflet about the key stage 2 national curriculum assessment results (often referred to as SATs).
STA – Information for headteachers, teachers, governors and local authorities about scaled scores and the expected standard for the 2018 national curriculum tests. STA – 2018 key stage 2 scaled score conversion […]
DfE – Guide for schools, colleges and local authorities on new measures in the 2017 to 2018 performance tables – updated 2 August 2018.
DfE – Statistics on the performance of state-funded schools in multi-academy trusts in England.
DfE – How we receive, report and calculate the data in the school performance tables.
DfE – Revised information on A level and other results for 16- to 18-year-olds, including data by student characteristics.
DfE – Revised statistics on the achievements of young people at the end of key stage 4 in England, including attainment by pupil characteristics.
DfE – Statistics on the attainment of 16- to 19-year-olds in England, including exam results and performance tables.
DfE – Information for schools about secondary school accountability measures, including Progress 8 and Attainment 8.
DfE – Statistics on key stage 4 results, including GCSEs.
DfE – Guide for schools, colleges and local authorities on new measures in the 2017 performance tables.