through maximizing the potential of the environment
Does your curriculum work for your children? Are you making the most of your surroundings? Is assessment evidenced by rich learning outcomes?
- Listen to OfSTED’s Bradley Simmons as he talks about the latest developments and thinking from the inspection authority
- Hear from headteacher Susie Weaver (Wallscourt Farm Academy) on the role and importance of the environment to support and deepen children’s learning
- Experience the role of short & long term memory in securing deep learning
- Network and discuss innovative ideas with colleagues
This year’s South West Regional event will invite delegates to engage in conversations which will look at how the school’s learning environment and culture can support quality experiences for its learners that lead to deeper understanding and provide rich assessment opportunities. We will also link this to recent OfSTED communications and examine the way in which leaders can ensure that their planned curriculum and unique contexts are used to personalise and deepen the learning in their schools so that it matched the vision for their pupils’ success.
Cameley Lodge is situated just 10 miles from Bristol, Bath and Wells in an idyllic countryside setting overlooking Cameley Lakes. For more information about the venue, including its location, please visit their website: www.cameleylodge.co.uk
Places for the event are limited, so please book early to avoid disappointment. The early discount rate will end at the end of January 2018.
Terms & Conditions
- Any special dietary requirements and /or access requirements must be notified on the booking form.
- Conference fees are due within 30 calendar days of the invoice date.
- Early bird rates will only apply to payments received before 31st January. Any payments after this date will be charged at £110 and your order will be cancelled and reissued for the full amount.
- Payment must be made in full through the shopping cart. Please make sure that the invoice number is on the remittance advice.
- Requests for cancellations must be made in writing to: email@example.com
- If a delegate fails to attend the conference, the full conference fees is payable.
- Where an individual named on the booking form cannot attend, the substitution of another delegate is acceptable with no additional cost. Please inform the conference organisers by email as soon as possible.
- In the event of there being insufficient numbers booked onto the conference, AAIA reserves the right to cancel.
- In the event of cancellation by AAIA, every effort will be made to inform all participants well before the conference is due to take place.
- AAIA cannot accept liability for any consequential loss arising from cancellation and shall have no liability to reimburse any other costs that may have been incurred, including supply costs.
- The conference programme is correct at the time of publication on the AAIA website but the organisation reserves the right to change the content should unforeseen circumstances arise.