These Terms 0f Use (“Terms”) apply to your use of the AAIA Website accessible via www.aaia.org.uk (“AAIA”).
We may change the Terms at any time by updating this webpage – please review regularly.
AAIA is a not for profit organisation (“we”, “us”, “our”). You can contact us via contact.us at aaia.org.uk
- You agree to use AAIA in a way that does not cause damage to us, other users, AAIA or impairment of the availability or accessibility of AAIA; or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, inappropriate or harmful purpose or activity.
- In accessing AAIA, you agree that you will only access its contents for your own personal or non-commercial use and not for any commercial purposes. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any content on this site except for your own personal or non-commercial use.
- You will not use AAIA copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger or other malicious computer software.
- You will not conduct any data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) systematic or automated or otherwise on or in relation to AAIA without our express specific written consent.
- You will not use AAIA to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications or for marketing purposes.
- You will keep your username and password secure and you agree to be responsible for all activity under your username and password. If you have reason to believe your username and password are no longer secure you will notify us immediately.
- We do not undertake to monitor the submission of contributions posted to AAIA by users. We make no warranties and accept no liability for such material. If you are aware of any inappropriate material on AAIA, you may notify us by emailing contact.us at aaia.org.uk
Intellectual Property Rights
- All information, data, text, graphics, logos, designs, images, pictures, videos or other content or materials (or any part of them) accessible on this site (‘Materials’) are protected by copyright, trade marks, database rights and other intellectual property rights and are owned by or licensed to us or are otherwise used by us as permitted by applicable law.
- Except as specifically permitted in these Terms, you undertake not to copy, store in any medium, distribute, transmit, re-transmit, re-publish, broadcast, modify, or show in public any part of AAIA without prior written permission from us, (which may also require prior written consent of the owner of the relevant intellectual property rights).
- We do not warrant that any Materials and/or contributions or any other material on AAIA are accurate, complete, timely or free from error and disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on any content on this site.
Reliance on Information on this Site
- We aim to update the site regularly and may change the content at any time. However, the ‘Materials’ may be out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to update them.
- AAIA will normally be available all day, every day. We will not be liable for any loss suffered as a result of downtime on all or part of AAIA for any reason.
Limitation of Liability
- We exclude any liability for any direct, indirect, consequential, special or exemplary loss or damage (whether such losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise) arising from, out of or in connection with the use of AAIA, including without limitation any loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, or information.
- Nothing in these Terms will operate to exclude or limit our liability for (i) death or personal injury arising from our negligence and/or (ii) fraud and/or (iii) any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- We shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms caused by circumstances beyond our control.
Links to and from AAIA
Linking from AAIA
We have no control over or endorse the content or availability of third party sites that you may access through AAIA and such links are provided for your information only. We are not responsible or liable for any of their content or services. If you visit any linked site, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements. Any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with any dealings on any third party sites are solely between you and the relevant provider of that site and/or any relevant service.
Linking to AAIA
You may link to AAIA and provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in any way that suggests any form of association, representation, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. Links to AAIA do not imply that we endorse, are affiliated with or are associated with any linked site or that any linked site is authorised to use any of our trade marks, trade names, logos or copyright symbols or those of any of our affiliates or licensees. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission from any specific site notice.
You will indemnify (pay) us and undertake to keep us indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of our legal advisers) incurred or suffered by us arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these Terms, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these Terms.
If a provision of these Terms is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These Terms are subject to English law, and the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.